Monday, January 21, 2019

Changchun,where I have been studying in the past four years,is my favorite place

 Changchun,where I have been studying in the past four years,is my favorite place. Its name means perennial spring and the city is as beautiful as its name suggests. The scenery of the city is full of charming beauty,which inevitably leaves visitors with a memorable experience. It is a wonderful place for winter holidays. There is snow and ice everywhere and you are always in a white world.Tens of thousands of people from all parts of the country and all corners of the world come to visit the city to watch the snow-sculpture every winter.
Changchun is not only famous for its beauty but also for its historical relics such as the Last Emperor's Palace . The city played a very important role in chinese history. So it has a profound cultural background and many great heritage sites have been well reverved.
It is the capital of Jilin Province, and is the political, economic and cultural center of the province and one of the key metropolises in China. As a cultural city, it is proud to be the home of a number of noted universities and institutes of science and technology including Jilin University, which has national prominence .

 Changchun,where I have been studying in the past four years,is my favorite place

 Changchun,where I have been studying in the past four years,is my favorite place

 Changchun,where I have been studying in the past four years,is my favorite place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lantern Festival falls on the fifteenth day of the first lunar month. This is the first full moon of the new year, symbolizing unity and perfection

Lantern Festival falls on the fifteenth day of the first lunar month. This is the first full moon of the new year, symbolizing unity and pe...